9 North American and European based high growth companies have announced they will create 215 new jobs in Ireland.
The new jobs will be spread across a number of industry including, pharma, medical devices, robotics, software development, hosting, IoT, telecoms and software development.
The companies creating the new jobs are:
- Endura Technologies(International) Ltd, a semiconductor company providing power management solutions to the microelectronics industry
- MacStadium, the Mac hosting authority and largest provider of Apple® Mac Pro private cloud infrastructure-as-a-service worldwide
- Smartfrog, a leading ‘Internet of Things’ (IoT) start-up. Forbes recently listed Smartfrog as one of the top 25 global IoT Startups and one of the 10 most-funded
- Cloudbeds, a leader in hospitality property management system software
- Emergenetics, a global provider of talent development solutions
- Telnyx– a leading next generation provider of wholesale real-time communications and VoIP services
- Compar AG, a leader in specialised image processing and robotics provider
- Paragon 28, is a privately held Medical Device Company focusing exclusively on the Foot & Ankle segment of Orthopedics
- TPGS a leading international financial and economic modelling service provider