Orsa Saiwai Privacy and cookies
This Policy describes:
(1) the types of Personal Information we may collect;
(2) the purposes for which we collect Personal Information;
(3) the parties with whom we may share this information;
(4) your rights and choices;
(5) how to contact us with your questions or concerns;
(6) and the measures we take to protect Personal Information.
This Policy applies to the Processing of Personal Information by Orsa Saiwai in the context of its publicly available websites, including www.orsasaiwai.com (our “Website”) and in connection with its customer, partner, and vendor relationships (“Business Data”). Orsa Saiwai is the data controller for the processing of Personal Information on our Website and for the processing of Business Data.
- What information we process
Depending on the context in which you interact with us, we may collect or receive information, including Personal Information, from and about you. You may choose to provide personal information to us when you register with the website e.g. to register for an event, sign up for a newsletter or ask us to contact you. You may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, title, postal address, telephone number and/or email address. If you are attending an event, you may also be asked to provide information about any dietary or access requirements you will never be asked information about your health or religious beliefs.
We may also collect information automatically about your usage of our website using cookies and other technology. To that effect, we use your IP address to collect, among other things, internet traffic data and data regarding your browser type and computer. If you do not want to receive cookies, you may reject them by using your browser settings provided they are not necessary for delivery of our website or services to visitors.
- How we may use personal information
We may use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, in the following ways:
- to provide information that you may request regarding the services that we offer
- to inform you about our products, services and partners, including to send you marketing promotions.
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations
- to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies of our Website.
- to book you onto a webinar or other event
- to administer your application for a vacancy
- to understand usage patterns on the Website and Services.
- to provide you with updates on relevant areas of tax, HR and business practice
- How we share may share personal information
We may disclose your Personal Information as follows:
- to our affiliates or subsidiaries as necessary to provide our products and services.
- to our service providers in support of our business. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose your Personal Information except as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require these service providers to safeguard the privacy and security of personal information they process on our behalf.
- to an acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of the company.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with applicable laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
We do not share your Personal Information with third parties or unaffiliated companies for their marketing purposes unless you opt in to that sharing.
- Our basis for processing your data
We must have a lawful basis for processing your information; this will vary on the circumstances of how and why we have your information but typical examples include:
- the activities are within our legitimate interests as a business service provider seeking to engage with and provide services to prospective and current clients and personnel
- you have given consent for us to process your information
- we are carrying out necessary steps in relation to a contract to which you are party or prior to you entering into a contract
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
- to protect your vital interests
- Your rights and choices
We seek to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us.
- Marketing communications from Orsa Saiwai. If you do not wish to receive e-mail marketing communication from us, you can opt-out by sending an email to email@example.com. You can also unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications by following the instructions contained in the marketing messages you receive. Even if you opt-out or unsubscribe, we can send you certain communications relating to the Service, such as administrative messages that are considered part of your contract. You cannot opt-out of receiving those messages. Where required under applicable law, we will only send you marketing communications with your consent.
- Right of access, deletion, correction of your Personal Information. Subject to applicable law, you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. To exercise these rights, please contact us as set forth below in the how to contact us section.
- Customers account information. You can update, edit or remove your account information at any time by contacting your account manager.
We believe that your data is yours and therefore you can choose not to provide us with your Personal Information.There may be times when not providing Personal Information when we request it, may mean that we are not able to provide you with our full range of products and services, or provide a service appropriately tailored to you.
- Data security
We take reasonable steps given the context of the engagement in which data is provided to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed and is not entirely within our control.
Where you receive a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- Cross-border data transfers
To offer our services, we may need to transfer your personal information among several countries where we have employees, facilities or service providers, including the United Sates, where we have affiliates.
Where we transfer information to third parties to enable them to process it on our behalf, we ensure that the providers meet or exceed the relevant legal or regulatory requirements for transferring data to them and keeping it secure.We will also ensure that where information is transferred to a country or international organisation outside of the UK / EEA, we will comply with the relevant legal rules governing such transfers.
- Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to websites of third parties who: (1) are not affiliated with us; (2) are outside our control; or (3) are not covered by this Policy (“Third-Party Websites”). Links provided to Third-Party Websites on our Website are provided only as a convenience to you. The inclusion of any link does not imply its reliability or an endorsement by us of the content or security. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Third-Party Websites, which may collect and use information from you in a manner different than how we do so. Accordingly, the use of such Third-Party Websites is entirely at your own risk. For relevant information, you should review the privacy statements or policies of any Third-Party Websites before using them. Other parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Site or Services.
- Changes to our policy
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently to see when the Policy was last revised. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we post the revised Policy on our Website. Your continued use of the Website is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
This Site is not designed to collect Personal Information from children who are under 13 years of age. We do not intend to or knowingly collect such information.
- Do Not Track Disclosures
- How to Contact Us
If you have questions about this Policy, the Website or Services, would like to opt out from certain service, or to exercise your rights, contact us at:
Via email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Via mail at Orsa Saiwai Limited, 2 Seapoint Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Version no. 1– July 2018